Fintech firm Spotware Methods has rolled out cTrader Desktop 4.8.28, together with a number of fixes and enhancements.
The next points have been addressed:
- Indicator controls should not proven on chart for non-active tabs in Single chart mode
- Troubleshooting not being triggered in WebView
- cTrader crashing throughout optimization
- Discrepancies between actual time and visible backtesting for Fractal indicators
- Preliminary bars don’t load throughout backtesting for Renko.
The next reported exceptions have been mounted: #A57B6538.
There have additionally been a number of minor enhancements and optimizations.
Spotware Methods launched cTrader Desktop 4.8 in July 2023.
cTrader Automate is now totally built-in with exterior improvement environments: Visible Studio, Visible Studio Code, Rider and Elegant Textual content. Select your most popular programme from the drop-down menu and begin to code a buying and selling algorithm immediately. All configurations are already set and your IDE is prepared for work.
Now you may export, open and share the backtesting or Market Replay studies with different merchants. Report is an online doc so you may open it on a PC in addition to on a smartphone.
Now cBots and indicators can connect chart controls to the chart by time, worth or time and worth. If the chart is shifting, the chart controls transfer with it.