Fintech firm Spotware Methods has launched cTrader Desktop 4.8.17, providing a number of enhancements.
The next enhancements have been carried out:
- Reminiscence consumption optimization for algo execution
- Empty indicator panels
- ASP blocks increasing and collapsing on header click on
The next points have been addressed:
- Panel not proven on chart after utilizing Chart.AddControl() with value/coordinate
- Cache cleared on cTrader begin
- Chart.AddControl() with coordinates not working
- Line controls are usually not being up to date after coordinate change
- Save Backtesting Report button being disabled on some events
- Incorrect Y axis after transferring supply indicator to the panel of dependent indicator
- Disabled accounts for unconfirmed cTrader IDs
- Server.Related and Bars.Reloaded occasions are usually not triggered after reconnection in CLI
- tradeResult.PendingOrder being null in Visible Backtesting when an order is positioned
- Empty indicator panels proven in Object Supervisor
- Y-axis scale for proportion indicators on the identical panel being totally different
- Incorrect Open and Excessive costs for brand spanking new bar in Backtesting
Spotware Methods launched cTrader Desktop 4.8 earlier in July.
cTrader Automate is now absolutely built-in with exterior improvement environments: Visible Studio, Visible Studio Code, Rider and Chic Textual content. Select your most well-liked programme from the drop-down menu and begin to code a buying and selling algorithm immediately. All configurations are already set and your IDE is prepared for work.
Now you may export, open and share the backtesting or Market Replay experiences with different merchants. Report is an online doc so you may open it on a PC in addition to on a smartphone.
Now cBots and indicators can connect chart controls to the chart by time, value or time and value. If the chart is transferring, the chart controls transfer with it.