MoneyGram Worldwide, Inc, a worldwide monetary expertise firm, immediately introduced its new Board of Administrators.
The Board announcement follows the Firm’s not too long ago accomplished go-private transaction with funds affiliated with Madison Dearborn Companions (MDP), a non-public fairness funding agency primarily based in Chicago. The brand new Board will leverage its deep experience to assist MoneyGram additional improve its digital enterprise and market-leading cross-border capabilities.
As of August 2023, the MoneyGram Board contains:
- Alex Holmes, Chief Govt Officer at MoneyGram Worldwide, Inc. Holmes is a longtime professional in world funds, who has overseen MoneyGram’s transformation right into a digital funds chief since becoming a member of the corporate in 2009. He beforehand served as each CFO and COO earlier than being named CEO in January 2016.
- Brendan Barrett, Managing Director at Madison Dearborn Companions. Barrett is a member of MDP’s Monetary Providers crew and presently serves on the Boards of Administrators of Nice Grey Belief Firm, Intermedia and Navacord.
- Chris Bruzzo, Former Chief Expertise Officer at Digital Arts (EA). Bruzzo most not too long ago labored to foster modern and interactive social experiences within the gaming ecosystem. He serves as an advisor for Wize and Mission Students. He is also a member of the Board of Administrators of retailer Boot Barn.
- Denelle Dixon, Chief Govt Officer and Govt Director on the Stellar Improvement Basis (SDF). Coming from a authorized background, Dixon now works to drive progress for the open-source Stellar community by means of this non-profit group, in addition to to fulfill the group’s said objective of using blockchain to create larger entry to the worldwide monetary system.
- Vahe Dombalagian, Managing Director at Madison Dearborn Companions. Dombalagian is Co-Head of MDP’s Monetary Providers crew and presently serves on the Boards of Administrators of The Amynta Group, Ankura Consulting Group, The Ardonagh Group, Nice Grey Belief Firm, Navacord, NFP Corp. and Towergate & Nevada Investments Topco Restricted.
- Jim Kelly, Former Chief Govt Officer at EVO Funds. Kelly is a frontrunner within the funds expertise house, having most not too long ago served as CEO at EVO Funds, which was acquired this previous March by World Funds. Earlier than becoming a member of EVO, Kelly held a number of management roles at World Funds from 2001 to 2010.
- Francisco Lorca, Founder and Chief Govt Officer at EthosData. Lorca brings a worldwide portfolio of entrepreneurial expertise by means of his work in fintech and digital funds throughout a number of continents. Lorca can also be a member of the Latino Company Administrators Affiliation (LCDA).
- Bobby Mehta, Former Chief Govt Officer at TransUnion. Mehta brings huge expertise with world monetary providers progress and threat administration, having held a wide range of government roles at Family Worldwide, HSBC Finance Company and HSBC North America Holdings, along with his place as CEO of TransUnion.
- Mike Nettesheim, Vice President at Madison Dearborn Companions. Nettesheim presently serves on the Board of Administrators of Align Precision.
- Matt Raino, Managing Director at Madison Dearborn Companions. Raino is Co-Head of MDP’s Monetary Providers crew and presently serves on the Boards of Administrators of The Amynta Group, Ankura Consulting Group, The Ardonagh Group, Benefytt Applied sciences, Navacord and NFP Corp.
“Now, as a non-public firm and with the steerage of our new Board of Administrators, MoneyGram is well-equipped to strengthen its place as a number one world fintech platform that connects the world’s communities,” stated Alex Holmes, Chief Govt Officer at MoneyGram. “We drastically admire MDP’s partnership and help in setting up our new, extremely succesful Board with complementary experience throughout the funds, monetary providers and expertise industries. The Board’s in depth data and management expertise will add super worth to the group, and I’m extremely excited in regards to the path forward.”